Interesting Facts about Arsenal Road to Champions League Title
Sports Gist: Things that has happened since Arsenal last won the league
Sports Gist: Premier League Side Arsenal have an awful Champions League record..
- Twitter was invented.
- 27 out of the League’s 92 clubs have won
- Ryan Giggs has won five Premier Leagues, four Charity Shields, three League Cups, one Champions League, one Club World Cup and become a manager.
- The iPhone was invented
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has won 18 trophies with five different clubs.
- Every single club in the Football League has changed its manager, with the exception of Arsenal.
- Swansea have been promoted from League Two, League One, the Championship, and won the League Cup
- 27 of the Arsenal players who have left since 2005 have won a combined 83 trophies elsewhere.
- 1.24 billion people have been born –
equivalent to almost the entire population of China
- Mario Balotelli has begun his professional career, won four league titles, two domestic cups and a Champions League
- Facebook launched in Britain, picked up over a billion users
- Luke Shaw has moved from playing for Chandlers Field Junior School in West Molesey, to the Rydens Enterprise School in Hersham, to Molesey Juniors, to Southampton, to England’s U16, U17 and U21 sides, to the full England international team
- Jordan has re-named herself Katie Price, got married three times and been separated three times
- Pep Guardiola has retired from playing, gone into management, won 14 trophies with Barcelona, quit, taken a year-long sabbatical, returned to coaching, won a further three trophies with Bayern Munich.
- Barack Obama was elected President of USA twice.
- Paul Scholes won the Premier League retired, came back and won it again
1,662 total views, 1 views today