Soccer Transfer news: Man utd to sell rojo
- Manchester United will listen to offers for Argentina defender Marcos Rojo as they begin to think about a summer squad overhaul.
- Memphis Depay could end up costing Manchester United £34m if they enjoy success on the pitch – the deal that took him to Old Trafford was reported to have involved a £20m fee.
- Ukraine coach Mykhaylo Fomenko has urged Arsenal and Everton target Andriy Yarmolenko to move to the Premier League.
- Yaya Toure is ready to quit Manchester City this summer with Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich interested in the Ivory Coast international.
- Watford are keen on former Manchester City youngster Albert Rusnak, who has impressed since joining Dutch side Groningen and scored a hat-trick for Slovakia’s U21 side against Turkey.
- Former Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro is quitting football after her ordeal at Chelsea.
- Watford are plotting a sensational double swoop on Liverpool this summer, with Joe Allen and Jordon Ibe their targets.
- Remi Garde received a £1m pay-off to leave Aston Villa, with David Moyes among the favourites to replace the Frenchman at the Premier League’s bottom club.
- Wayne Rooney wants talks over his Manchester United future amid reports he is unhappy that Jose Mourinho could be on his way to take over from Louis van Gaal.
- Real Madrid are plotting an offer for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang that will see them pay Borussia Dortmund £55m and send them striker Alvaro Morata, who they have a buy-back clause on after selling him to Juventus.
- Arsenal, Manchester City and Chelsea are locked in a battle to sign Ajax star Riechedly Bazoer.
- Tottenham have joined the race to sign Real Madrid’s Mateo Kovacic, who has been linked with a move to Sevilla.
- Radja Nainggolan has denied having talks with Chelsea after being linked with a £35m move if Antonio Conte becomes the Blues’ next manager.
- Liverpool are confident Mario Gotze will come to Anfield in the summer, with the Bayern Munich midfielder having privately indicated he would like a reunion with Jurgen Klopp.
- Arda Turan has mocked Arsenal by claiming he would have signed for the Premier League side if he had not been deemed good enough by Barcelona.
- West Ham are closing in on a £2.4m deal with Valencia for youngster Toni Martinez, although the Spanish club want a buy-back option on the striker.
- Manchester United could have to pay as much as £47m to sign Benfica star Renato Sanches, with £30m of it being demanded up front for the club’s summer transfer target.
- Arsene Wenger will refuse to walk away from his role as Arsenal manager even if they fail to win the Premier League title this season.
- Renaming the Nou Camp is one of the options Barcelona are considering as they look for a fitting memorial for club great Johan Cruyff.
Soccer transfer news!!!!
1,005 total views, 1 views today