Transfer Boost: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Offered to Chelsea
Football Transfer News: Chelsea offered chance to buy Aubameyang for £70m.
According to Football Transfer News reports Premier Champions Chelsea have been in talks with Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in £62million bid.
The German side have offered Chelsea a chance of signing him at an asking price of £70million.
Chelsea who lost out on Romelu Lukaku race to Manchester United are pleased with this offer and are set to seal up the deal with the German club.
Chelsea have been in search of a striker since the usual attitude of Diego Costa which shows his interest in returning to his former club Atletico Madrid.
However, Aubameyang also has long-standing interest from the Premier League, with the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City previously rumoured to be his biggest admirers.
Chelsea were also linked to signing Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata but this present seems to be a better one and Chelsea fans wait for the London club to announce the signing of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
Aubameyang’s prolific touch in front of goal saw him beat Robert Lewandowski to the Bundesliga top scorer award
- DIEGO COSTA ATTITUDE STIRS UP HIS MOVE TO ATLETICO MADRID.
- JAMES RODRIGUEZ JOINS BAYERN MUNICH
- ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE TRANSFER NEWS.
- LACAZETTE REVEALS THE ADVANTAGE OF NOT SACKING ARSENE WENGER.
- MOURINHO: ”ED WOODWARD KNOWS WHO I WANT AND HOW MUCH I WANT”.
- 7 SECRET THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LACAZETTE.
3,076 total views, 3 views today